What are Lakebound Candles Made With?
- USA Grown Soy Wax
- Phthalate-free premium essential oil and fragrance oil blends
- Zinc-free, lead-free cotton wicks
- All of our candle ingredients are purchased in the USA
How Do I Care for my Candles?
- Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting.
- Be sure you allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each time you burn your candle. This is especially important on the first burn as soy wax has a "memory" and will only burn to the point of the previous burn.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Stop candle use when only 1/4” of wax remains.
- To reuse your jars remove wick tab (the metal part) and melt remaining wax in microwave and wipe out wax. Wash with warm water and soap- now you have a storage jar, a planter, etc!
- Please allow 1-3 days for you items to be carefully packaged and shipped out.
- We offer $6 flat rate shipping on all orders under $75. Please allow 2-8 business days (depending on your location) for shipping.
- Free shipping is offered on orders over $75 (excluding taxes). Please allow 2-8 business days (depending on your location) for shipping.
- If you would like to receive your order faster, please feel free to choose the expedited shipping options at checkout.
- Once your package is with the carrier, the delivery status is out of our control. Lakebound Candle Co. is not responsible for missing or stolen packages, please contact the carrier.
- We want you to be happy! If you aren’t happy with your purchase or your item was damaged during shipping, please send us a message on our Contact Us page.
- All returns or exchanges must be authorized. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Exchanges or returns must be made within 14 days of delivery and require proof of purchase. Refunds cover the cost of the item returned and do not include shipping fees. We cannot except returns of candles that have been burned.